If you want to cash in on some great real estate opportunities in Dallas or elsewhere in Texas, fixing and flipping properties is one way to do it.
In fact, TX is a hotspot for fixing and flipping, thanks to the hit show Fixer Upper that popularized the craze on HGTV.
To fix and flip property, you need fast, flexible, short-term financing. That is why we offer loans tailored for that purpose.
What is a Fix and Flip Loan?
A fix and flip loan is a type of mortgage designed to meet the needs of fix and flip borrowers.
A streamlined application process allows you to move fast on distressed, foreclosed, discounted or wholesale properties.
As a secured loan, this financing product uses the real estate you buy as collateral.
This type of mortgage does carry a short term, but that is appropriate for fixing and flipping real estate.
After you turn the property around and sell it at a profit, you can pay off the loan.
Dallas Fix and Flip Loan Benefits
Enjoy these advantages when you apply for a fix and flip loan:
- Qualify for a loan to buy distressed property without a perfect credit score.
- Speed through the streamlined application process.
- The ease of applying for a fix and flip loan lets you stay focused on other aspects of your fix and flip project.
- Close fast, beating your competitors to valuable real estate.
- Pay off the loan quickly with no prepayment penalty.
Apply for a Fix and Flip Loan in Texas Now
Fix and flip properties tend to fly off the market in the Dallas region. So, don’t wait long to apply for the financing you need to tackle your next project. Give us a call today at (469) 886-8300 to apply for a fix and flip loan in Waco, Dallas, Fort Worth, or elsewhere in our great state.